Rail Transit-Double-Fed Energy Feedback System Scheme
Because the rail traffic grows apace, energy conservation attracts more attentions. Data show that the electricity consumption of rail traffic accounts for 40 percent of the overall operating cost of the subway, and train traction power supply system accounts for 50% of the total energy consumption of the rail traffic system.
KEHUA doubly-fed subway brake energy feedback device can realize feedback utilization of regenerative braking energy and effectively reduce temperature rise caused by heating brake resistance. The regenerative energy from the train brake is sent to the AC power grid through the energy feedback device for use by other electrical equipment nearby, so as to save energy. High-power IGBT element is adopted in the system device to form bidirectional converter. Besides, the device includes transformer, output frame circuit breaker, AC reactor, DC contactor, DC fuse and related control parts.
- Recovering 38% of the energy by a single brake
- Performing reactive power compensation and harmonic suppression to improve power grid quality
- Strong capability of overload with the peak up to 2 times the power capacity
- Integrating rectifier and inverter feedback with seamless switching of working mode to improve the stability of traction network voltage
- Extendable modular design
- Flexible installation, being installed in a transformer substation or outdoor container